Installation guide: Linux
1. Register on site.
2. To download the deb package for your Linux, go to the download page https://kelvpn.com/download/ and select your distribution. If you don’t know the distribution of your Linux, then open a terminal and run the command
“cat /etc/*-release | grep CODENAME”.
3. After downloading open containing file folder and run the terminal.
4. To start the installation, run the command
“sudo apt install ./name_package“,
where name_package is the name of the downloaded file.
5. Enter your password, after that, the installation of the application starts.
6. Launch the KelvinVPN application and enter your e-mail and password.