Select your platform below to get started.
3. After downloading the file, run the installation clicking on the loaded file.
2. To download the deb package for your Linux, go to the download page https://kelvpn.com/download/ and select your distribution. If you don’t know the distribution of your Linux, then open a terminal and run the command
“cat /etc/*-release | grep CODENAME”.
3. After downloading open containing file folder and run the terminal.
4. To start the installation, run the command
“sudo apt install ./name_package“,
where name_package is the name of the downloaded file.
5. To start the installation, open the Security and Privacy section in System Preferences and click “Open anyway” button.